How to get involved
We would be grateful for any help that you can offer.
The following are suggestions:
1. Practical help at events, such as setting up, washing up, serving etc
We have quite a few of these coming up - see the calendar for ideas
2. Leaflet distribution and envelope filling
3. Administrative help with letter writing etc
4. Specialist help. Do you have a special skill that could be of use to us, such as legal knowledge, business planning, website and graphic design or knowledge of funding sources?
Here are some more ways to get involved with our campaign
- Please pass our details on to any one you think might be interested in supporting our campaign.
- . We are holding a grand raffle to be drawn in the autumn, which may also coincide with a silent auction night. Would you be able to donate a prize of any kind to our raffle prizes. Ideas so far included restaurant vouchers, tickets to local attractions, art or craft works as well as bottles etc. Again email the campaign with details of any prizes you might be able to offer.
Anything that you can think of, and any offer of help that you can give, will be very gratefully received.
Get in touch with any ideas
Thank you so much.